Our goal is to provide your children with the highest standard of care based on their individual needs in a positive and supportive environment. It is important to establish proper oral hygiene at an early age. According to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, all children should have a dental “home” by their first birthday. We will partner with you to ensure that your children receive the necessary guidance and dental care in an age-appropriate manner. This includes:
- Proper brushing/flossing methods
- Habits control technique
- Preventive care including sealants, Fluoride usage and injury prevention
- Dental milestones/timelines
- How to prevent and treat cavities
- Instruction on nutrition such as healthy snacks/beverages, etc.